That development in Westbourne Playground should include:
1) Renovating the current equipped play area.
2) Undertaking works to improve informal supervision and promote feelings of security and well-being among users
3) Updating current signage
4) Adding more benches in the playground
5) Adding more bins
6) Carrying out tree and shrub works
7) Extending the playground area
Our children need to have a place where they can experience nature and play outdoors. Playground at Westbourne close has always offered a good variety of play opportunities, but it is mainly for children over 5 years old. Moreover, the traditional equipment within the fenced area was showing distinct signs of wear-and-tear.
Also extending the playground area towards the bridge and tidying up trees will make it less attractive to different marginal groups.
This ePetition runs from 02/02/2020 to 02/04/2020.
26 people have signed this ePetition.
Please be aware that the first line of the petition opening statement has been slightly amended, this does not materially change your petition.